!MPACT! Media Communication
The media – you can love them or you can loath them, but you can’t do without them being on your side. One good word from the right medium is worth the millions of dollars you spend on your marketing campaigns in the eyes of your target customers.
This one-day program focuses on giving participants a confident handle of the press through understanding the media machinery and what reporters really require of newsmakers. With the coaching sessions and simulations, participants will be better prepared to front the media with clear, coherent, and positive messages.
The program can cater to up to 4 company spokespeople. A customized coaching session for the main spokesperson is available, upon request.
Through this program, participants will
- Get an insight into the dos and don’ts of fronting the media
- Understand how to draft key messages to underpin their interviews
- Know how to prepare themselves sufficiently for the interview
- Deal with difficult questions well
- Avoid common pitfalls and adopt media-savvy practices during interviews
- Case Studies
- Interview simulation
- Video recording
- Performance coaching